About Careers @ Success Health
Inspire, passion and innovative for lives are what drive us to achieve the future.
Success Health Biotech (US), Inc. is a subsidiary of a global healthcare organization with the vision to make unlimited possibilities in the lives of people globally through its innovative biotechnology dietary supplement, medicines and other health products. It will devote to focusing on providing realistic and efficient solutions for the people. It will be dedicated to build the trust through the technology.
This position oversights various outsourced vendors and manufacturing teams. Works closely with other operations and business processes, including order fulfillment, material procurement and management, quality control, and manufacturing oversight. Must exhibit key technical compentencies and have experience in creating and implementing quality and process controls to increase production and cost efficiency.
Manage and inspect production activities for products. Interact with external site management team and staff.
2. Create, manage and oversight production standards including developing internal analytics, protocols and reports.
3. Contribute to establishing Product & Process Improvement and Site Asset Improvement strategies in collaboration with Site Production teams.
4. Support evolution of Process Control Strategy and drive its implementation in the site.
5. Oversees material control program including material management, inventory, lot release and control.
6. Ensure technical assistance to manufacturing and quality operations for process troubleshooting, and health authority inspections to achieving site metrics (Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost and Schedules etc.)
7. Write and review technical documents, development reports and products’ substance.
8. Proactively identify ways in which research and manufacturing objectives can be achieved on expedited timelines.
9. Establish stability specifications and provide technical guidance for on-site audit.
10. Ensure compliance with worldwide regulatory requirements, including but not limited to FDA manufacturing guidelines.
11. Work with executives to establish cost reduction programs. Will have a key role in the company’s P&L deliverables.
Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
2. Any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor or management.
3 years or above pharmaceutical products, natural foods, medical or healthcare products manufacturing experience, preferred in a GMP regulated environment.
2. Degree in sciences, math, engineering, pharmacy or related disciplines.
3. Strong expertise in project management skills with proven ability to work with competing resources, budget limitations.
4. Experience with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) operations, tech transfer, capital projects, facility start-up, production support, and improvement projects
5. Strong Understanding and utilization of production scheduling, MRP/ERP systems, and statistical process control.
6. Direct and/or indirect leadership experience of teams and/or projects, including coaching and developing people
7. Ability to prepare reports and use of appropriate mode of communication. Must be proficient at analyzing data, building reporting and making
strategic recommendations based on data and trends
8. Ability to manage multiple projects and work with tight deadlines
9. Keen business sense, with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions to problems
10. Excellent inter-personal skills with proven ability to work effectively across functional groups.
Interested parties please send your full resume including date available to firstname.lastname@example.org